Remarkable Solutions With Craig Allingham
Craig Allingham EMBA, APAM, NSAA - is an experienced physiotherapist, an academic teacher, innovator and a Master of Business. Having purchased, developed and sold practices he brings experience as well as commercial acumen. No longer in clinical practice, Craig is Director of the Practitioner Business Academy.
Course Learning Outcomes:
1. Understanding of costing the delivery of services and pricing options
2. Selecting appropriate pricing strategies
3. The role of products in the business mix and how to maximise their contribution
4. Measuring client satisfaction -qualitative and quantitive enquiry
5. Strategies for 'list builing' improve saturation rate of filled appointments