Remarkable Practice With Craig Allingham
This one day course is aimed at practice owners, directors and managers who want to grow their business and are looking to get things right from day one. Whether you are starting a practice or have settled into prolonged entropy after years of the business, or whether you are a practice owner looking to boost a business in preparation for exit; learning new ways of thinking, tools to use and systems to put in place to ensure ongoing success are proven boosts to performance.
Presenter: Craig Allingham, APAM
Craig is an experienced physiotherapist, an academic teacher, innovator and a Master of Business. Having purchased, developed and sold practices, he bring experience as well as commercial acumen. No longer in clinical practice, Craig is Director of the Practitioner Business Academy.
- Understanding of leadership theory and models applicable to practice management. For example, Avery’s Sustainable Leadership and and the Quantum Leadership models.
- Reflection on personal and interpersonal leadership skills and style with a view to improvement
- Learning how to remain mindful and lead on a daily basis
- Discover the particular demands when leading through a change process
- Identifying and developing leadership competency in others
- Improved alignment of staff attitudes and actions
- Greater engagement by team members as they are recognised and rewarded
- Improved client and team retention
- Business growth through reduced turnover costs, effective deployment of resources and full engagement of employees
- Personal growth for leaders to improve productivity, motivation and returns