Remarkable Cat Herding With Craig Allingham
Practice owners, directors and managers are the target audience. Managing people can be like herding cats where every cat has it’s own agenda, distractions, goals and sick days. Developing a consistent approach to your HR procedures that is strongly bonded to your business strategy and service standards wil save you time, money and stress. This workshop will enable your HR systems through understanding the psychological,legal and people skills required in a health practice.
Craig is an experienced physiotherapist, an academic teacher, innovator and a Master of Business. Having purchased, developed and sold practices, he bring experience as well as commercial acumen. No longer in clinical practice, Craig is Director of the Practitioner Business Academy.
- Clear understanding of how HR management can contribute to business strategy and operational excellence
- Knowledge of HR obligations, legal framework and risk management
- Gain skills in competency based recruitment
- Understand the legal and financial implications of engaging contractors versus employees.
- Develop a system of performance management for team members utilising KPIs, training, development and reviews.
- Implement strategies to improve staff retention and productivity
- Mitigation of risk associated with transgressing Fair Work Australia workplace regulations
- Reduced costs associated with staff turnover (payouts, recruitment, embedding)
- Improved productivity from engaged team members
- Competitive advantage due to alignment of strategy and team work
- Improved business returns for owners
Start date: 26 Feb 2017 09:00
End date: 26 Feb 2017 16:45
Start date: 30 Jul 2017 09:00
End date: 30 Jul 2017 16:45
Start date: 19 Aug 2017 09:00
End date: 19 Aug 2017 16:45
Start date: 10 Sep 2017 09:00
End date: 10 Sep 2017 16:45
Start date: 15 Oct 2017 09:00
End date: 15 Oct 2017 16:45
Start date: 18 Nov 2017 09:00
End date: 18 Nov 2017 16:45