Optimising Rehab and Muscle Function for Cycling (Day 2)
Course: Optimising rehab for muscle function for cycling with Trish Wisbey-Roth (Day 2)
This course is appropriate for AHPRA registered physiotherapists only*
Please note that you are registering for Day 2 only.
To register for both Day 1 and 2 (Optimising Biomechanics & Rehabilitation in Cycling) Please click here;
To register for Day 1 only: (Optimising Biomechanics of Cycling) Please click here.
Participants are able to register for Day 1, Day 2 or Day 1+2 combined.
An intensively clinical day discussing all aspects of rehabilitation of the cyclist including:
• Rotating workshops addressing key aspects of cycling rehab and pedalling technique for practical application within the clinic.
• Case Studies with clinical reasoning behind Cyclist rehabilitation programs and practical application, subjective presentation and rehab exercise intervention
• Progressed and graded muscle retraining program to optimise cycling performance
• Motor control drills for optimising pedal action will also be discussed
• Key bike adjustments, interventions, rehab exercise strategies
• Discussion of variety of bike styles and set ups and alternative equipment
• Discussion on what equipment is needed for Bike set up in the clinical setting
• Discussion of the business of Bike set up in the clinic: Technology APPS and their efficient use
Presenter: Trish Wisbey-Roth, Specialist Sports Physiotherapist, as awarded by the Australian College of Physiotherapists in 2009.
*If unsure of your suitability, please email email@example.com
Dates: Sunday 8th July 2018
Times: Day 2: 9:00am - 5:00pm (8:45am registration)
Registrations close: Sunday, 24th June 2018