Introduction To Shoulder Physiotherapy with Wayne Rodgers
Course: Introduction to shoulder physiotherapy with Wayne Rodgers
A very popular physiotherapy course, which has been specifically developed for all physiotherapists who are keen to discover highly effective strategies for assessing and treating shoulder dysfunctions. Participants will be exploring a fully systematic approach to shoulder management which significantly helps “de-mystify” shoulder problems.
* Study a systematic approach to objective assessment of the shoulder region.
* Apply highly effective treatment skills specifically related to the shoulder region.
* Understand concepts of optimal mobility, stability and neural dynamics.
* Review the essential functional anatomy and biomechanics of the region.
* Identify both common and complex upper limb muscle imbalances.
* Practice an extensive spectrum of rehabilitation & functional strengthening exercises
Presenter: Wayne Rodgers, APA Sports Physiotherapist
Dates: 3-4 November 2018
Times: Day 1-2 - 8.30am-4.00pm
Registrations close 21 October 2018
Start date: 03 Nov 2018 09:00
End date: 04 Nov 2018 17:00