Hip Differential Diagnosis and Prescriptive Exercise with Trish Wisbey-Roth
Presenter: Trish Wisbey-Roth, Specialist Sports Physiotherapist FACP
Gain a better understanding of a comprehensive differential diagnosis assessment protocols to specifically identify structural and functional deficits in Hip pathology and dysfunction. This course will give you the know how to develop a dysfunction specific retraining program for the hip region including optimal muscle recruitment patterns of the groin and lower limb and provide you with practical exercise strategies that can be incorporated into rehabilitation and maintenance training programs.
Essential for Manual Therapists, this course;
- Explains the anatomy, biomechanics and kinematic issues of the hip joint.
- Provides a clear understanding of the 3D normal and common abnormal movement patterns of the hip.
- Demonstrates a differential diagnosis system for assessing bone ligament, tendon and muscular dysfunction.
- Provides a detailed plan of progressed functional exercise, tailored to each client's issues.
- Provides a detailed exercise template provided to use in the clinic